About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

NORTHBRIDGE BLUES


I've had enough of all these insecure little boys, pretending to be like grown men, trying to act all tough with a Justin Bieber voice

All they are doing is chasing muff, pussy and big tits, are they out of their wits?

They treat women and young, naive girls as if they were toys, in fact they are just objects for them to ride like a horse

When the boys buy girls drinks at the bar, they expect something in return: sex of course

The truth is that they are rich, daddy's boy preppies, dumb arse school rejects, with gym junkie muscles to flex

The only thing they are good at is spending money and acting fake, can you see the effects?

It has only the potential to pick up the bitches, which they flash around their parent's riches

When they try and try and try and get nowhere, such failure has me in fucking stitches

They are as inferior as witches in the dark ages, they should be burning in the trenches

And they are as lost as hitchhikers, as corrupt as bikers, their only escape is to jump fences

Chorus:

Can you feel it: the Northbridge blues?
Can you feel it taking over you?

Don't you have anything better to do
Than give me the fucking Northbridge blues?

Verse 2:

Northbridge is the place for superficial, plastic people, the prices and robots are evil

Girls strip off and flaunt their holy steeples, don't even care if their nipples gets cold

As for those bouncers: all they do is bash people and do as they are told, what a bunch of tools

All the people who enter clubs are so stupid, they don't realise they are getting ripped off, and they also follow ridiculous rules

They pay a premium to get in and for their drinks, it's like they're wrapped up in cotton wool

I can't believe they pay so much, when did they learn to be such compliant suckers

Let my foot off the clutch, stall my car so I can't get in and rub shoulders with these dumb fuckers

I feels sorry for all those who feel the need to look nice and pay an exorbitant price in order to do so

The exploitation comes as no surprise, it's all the trouble they invite when they decide they have to go

Chorus:

Can you feel it: the Northbridge blues?
Can you feel it taking over you?

Don't you have anything better to do
Than give me the fucking Northbridge blues?

Verse 3:

Clubbers are no doubt insecure losers, not meth users, but hypocritical pill poppers

I'd rather be in a bar, watching live, original bands, not listening to music I hate, sometimes I simply can't wait

For all the phony people to leave my sight, so sick of witnessing macho fights over bullshit, drunken king hits

When I accidentally pull a used fit out of my pocket, I don't give a fuck if "normal" people get shocked by it

It's just my substance of my choice at the moment, at least I'm not afraid to speak about it with an honest voice

It's better than being stuck in the corner with sleazebags hitting on girls in the blaring commercial noise

When I watch live bands, all the words and music I understand and enjoy, at least it's not just a set of commercial toys

And when I go to the venue, it's actually my own choice, not just following my friends, who have bad taste, in

Why is there always a competition among girls, who wear next to nothing, to see who is the most anorexic and thin?

It's just a meat market out there and the winner is the girl who is most tarted up and shows the most tits and skin

Chorus:

Can you feel it: the Northbridge blues?
Can you feel it taking over you?

Don't you have anything better to do
Than give me the fucking Northbridge blues?

No comments: