About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Friday, July 18, 2014

FREEWAY SOUTH

callous propaganda pulsating
plastic people picking flowers
irate swans attacking humans
would you like those flowers wrapped?
white bread for white folk
check out that advertisement
there's a token coloured person

yoghurt is a creamy kind of bliss
I like the way apples crunch

reward yourself for your cruelty
there's plenty of pain to share

one life worth one hundred others
that's the way the cookie crumbles

they pretend to be objective
but show only one side
the sweet scent of roses in bloom
I like my coffee strong with two

the ocean is as precious as oil reserves
so no one enters ours on the sly
we know that they don't belong here
so we lock all the front doors
keeping dark skinned criminals out
would you like a free ride home?
I'm
 headed south down the freeway
I can drop you off at the hospital
nerds are the future of cool
you left your keys in my car

No comments: