About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

untitled

it's done and dusted
the buckets need to be emptied
a red one and a blue one
water that was once used
to wash dirt off vegetables
noise hissing from the speaker
I lose all control over my mental faculties
with my brain turning to mud
unable to process the present before the future
perception buzzing off on tangents
as all events get blurred into one
I enter through a back window
trying to be as inconspicuous as possible
tip-toeing around trouble and obstacles
as the synthesizer kicks into action
floating on the back of a Willy Wagtail
things could not get more sublime
then it all just slowly fades away:

the dreams, the dreams within a dream

No comments: