About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Friday, March 04, 2022

TIME BOMB

My broken soul's not up for sale
No matter what they offer me
But the pieces you just might find
In the places I used to hang

My dying breath expelled in vain
If I let my haters prevail
I'm not leaving before my time
Lowlifes would have to kill me first 

Tick tock tick tock
Karma spares none
One two time bomb
There's no escape

When life becomes a pantomime
For stalkers to manipulate
Ultra violence seems a good choice
My voice removed by violent force

Some would say I'm losing my mind
But I lost the plot long ago
Never to come back from the pain
Of living in this sick sad world

Tick tock tick tock
Fun in the sun
One two mind fucked
Walking time bomb

No comments: