About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Monday, June 01, 2020

GLIMMER ON

Cracks in reality
Gaps in my memory
Lack of integrity
Trapped in purgatory

Hits in the neigbourhood
Shit gets misunderstood
Fits they normally would
Get junkies really high

Days slipping through my grip
As pieces of me die
Waves crashing to the shore
As seashells glimmer on

Leaves on the muddy ground
Seether coming back around
Creeps all around up town
Weep to ties that are bound

Let's break free from bondage
Set out a new passage
Fetch bait to catch cat fish
Exciting new attitude

Time slipping through my hands 
As hope fades right away
Heart still beats sign it works
As villains soldier on

Shame building up so much
Games are their safety crutch
Lame dishes served for lunch
Main reason I lose touch

Gave you all I could give
Say what you really mean
Do you want us to live
In a world so obscene 

Love shining on through us 
We won't ever give up
No matter what drives you
Don't ever let it die

No comments: