About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

RED FLAGS

always on my own all alone as i grow old yes the cold chills the bones of a broken man

as seeds of karma have grown her bubbles are blown at the mouth of hoover dam

i only inhale one more cone in this change of perspective i have been so kindly shown

was that but a drone do you want to live in a world where all your chances have been blown

in a world so cold even warm hearts melt due to a tightening of the belt around the waist

these are the darkest feelings i've felt my cards layed upon the shelf's bitter taste

on the other side of the razor wire evil forces conspire to keep us in our lowly place

stripped of all one's pride our lot is screws calling the shots erasing our face

spreading yet more lies see me as a stereotype my humanity they simply choose to erase

no matter how i've tried to put up a fight pricks control my plight with disdain


some sly fuck stole the sunshine from under my rug

i should have told him to fuck right off


when the red flags appeared i'm such a mug


i can't ever recover all that time i lost



one hour two hours three hours make you the epitome of sour four more times sixty seconds

the power weak cower on the outer in a dower struggle with more roots than the husband

this is time martyr crimes not committed out of line raw aggro shouting nonsense

was the worst not the the first got an insatiable  thirst for volume at maximum

eleven months on the run so much fun basking in the sun awesome bros appear by accident

synchronicity rich snobs get rich come watch them snitch and be all nonchalant

stingy fucks only suck cocks for crack off the beaten track none of them have a sense

of what it's like to have rice really nice the priceless advice delivered with full pretence

one i hate not too late to seal his fate bum try-hard rich boy with no substance

count the days on the way to make him pay run all those days he can in fear of violence


some sly fuck stole the sunshine from under my rug

i should have told him to fuck right off


when the red flags appeared i'm such a mug


i can't ever recover all that time i lost




i will continue my propensity to engage in scare tactics and property damage

the only way for me to express outrage at the entire one-sided fucking package

of an unjust criminal justice system that incarcerates too many times on average the savage

men who breach court imposed orders by sending an SMS or making civil telephone calls

the book well and truly thrown my way to displace the calm for what harm can a torrent of H/2/O cause

they couldn't fault me without lies to my face in a day in which someone wished me dead

for one needs a photographic memory to keep track of what one has and hasn't said

liars so obscene like a junkie fiend committing burglary, my sentence a travesty

miscarriage of justice in a fucked up system which only listens to one's perceived enemies

snitches get sticthes cadaver in a cistern without me having to expend too much energy



some sly fuck stole the sunshine from under my rug


i should have told him to fuck right off


when the red flags appeared i'm such a mug


i can't ever recover all that time i lost

No comments: