About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Saturday, December 17, 2016

MEEK MAN'S RETRIBUTION

From the edge of nowhere, I got thrown into a world so cut throat and unfair
Now people stop and stare when I swear out loud, in the jaded grip of despair
Most people wouldn’t dare venture down this path, would rather sink piss instead
Honesty is so rare, peace of mind never lasts, that’s why I’d rather be dead
Than have to tolerate all the pathetic stories that get thrown my way all day
Such is my twisted fate, no wonder I’m always weary about the shit people say
Such a bitter cynic in a world in a world so dark and twisted where nearly everyone’s sick
Shortest end of each stick when it’s about survival of the fittest, artery walls clogged, so thick
Lacking in decency, all their tricks I can always pick, false energy, sharpened tip of the fit
Losing my sanity bit by bit, lies instead of wit, no loyalty, all about the next hit

This is my life, always in strife, such a blessed fate, everything’s bright
Taken for rides without headlights, now filled with hate, turn to the knife
Unpleasant sight: the aftermath, the weak man’s fight has taken flight
Well deserved plights? Yes, carnage lasts into the night, no wrong or right?

Thickness of a cross hair is the average intellect of most people out there
Illiterates everywhere even though we hedge all bets on rule sets, not so rare
In a developed world full of fools who throw away all sense and potential 
Lost boys and damaged girls who chase dead ants like it were cool and something special
Ribbons for them to twirl, such ungraceful gymnastics done by those so plastic
Entitled like an earl to die via beheading, need for extreme tactics
To wake them the fuck up, before they get eaten up by a scene so corrupt
Screws loose and missing nuts, cracked wall, no one can stand tall when stuck in a deep rut
Pick up cigarette butts when we’ve depleted all funds, standing under dead sun
Getting on is a must, don’t care if we come undone, better off if we run

This is my life, always in strife, such a blessed fate, everything’s bright
Taken for rides without headlights, now filled with hate, turn to the knife
Unpleasant sight: the aftermath, the weak man’s fight has taken flight
Well deserved plights? Yes, carnage lasts into the night, no wrong or right?

Words could never express the level of my despair when dealing with the mess
Even the best of the best start to cross over some lines when there’s no respect left
For themselves or old mates, though they don’t enjoy the wait, they mess with others’ fates
Trying to feed them bait made by a bad performance, all so boring of late
There shall soon come a day when I can stand up, be strong, tune of a different song
No longer when I lay down when everything goes wrong, had the strength all along
Do these words ring empty? Will the vultures be sorry when they’re no longer free
To walk all over me? When they simply let me be the way I want to be
They can’t take advantage of my generosity if I snap finally
Become really angry despite pleas for calm and peace, exploitation shall cease

This is my life, always in strife, such a blessed fate, everything’s bright
Taken for rides without headlights, now filled with hate, turn to the knife
Unpleasant sight: the aftermath, the weak man’s fight has taken flight
Well deserved plights? Yes, carnage lasts into the night, no wrong or right?

No comments: