About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

THE LAW OF KARMA

You treat me like a lame goose, but just you wait until some screws go loose in my head
And I'm coming after you with a machete, boy have you made me angry and soon you'll be dead
So sick of lowlifes standing over me so I'm gonna set this killer free with no fucking regrets
None whatsoever, you think you're so clever, but all ties I shall sever, no longer be upset
Sure, life's too short to be angry, but I can't forgive what you've done to me, you fuckhead
You're the prick who's gonna be sorry for not letting me be, soon your days will be filled with dread
You took advantage of my kindness and a naive sort of blindness but now I've opened up my eyes
You'll never believe what I'm gonna do, all the things I'll do to you, just to restore some pride
All the shame that I feel inside will be released in the dark of night when I finally put up a fight
If you'd had any insight at all you would have done what's right and this wouldn't be you plight

There’s no escape from the law of Karma
Gonna fuck you up like I was Jeffrey Dahmer
It’s high time you moved it and did a runner
Because I’ll be coming at you all through summer

It’s not easy being so tiny but you wouldn’t want to try me or else you’ll cop a fucking hiding
There’s no point in crying when you’re just about dying, because the bright lights will be shining
Lighting up the shame of being beaten to a pulp by an irate heathen who’s but half your size
I’ve got plenty of good reasons to bash you until you’re not breathin’, such as restoring lost pride
It’s what I would call catharsis for you shitting all over my carpet and twisting me all up inside
Think of it as the inevitable consequence of testing my patience and taking me for a fucking ride
I’m not normally so primal and violent but I can no longer suffer in silence for the things you’ve done
You may think me meek and oh so weak, but that shall no longer be, so you had better fucking run
I coming back with a vengeance to inflict upon you a life sentence, no longer will you fuck with me
You’d better watch your back because soon you’ll be under attack, getting you shall set me free

There’s no escape from the law of Karma
Gonna fuck you up like I was Jeffrey Dahmer
It’s high time you moved it and did a runner
Because I’ll be coming at you all through summer

There’s a moral to this story, not only should fuckers be weary, they need to learn to read the subtext
Everybody has a breaking point when you keep stealing their coins, and then they start they flex
The muscles you never thought they had, even nice guys turn bad, it’s the law of cause and effect
Karma catches up with every shit cunt who picks on little runts, reason enough to pause and reflect
Just even for a short moment of your life or find yourself in strife and get exactly what you deserve
You may just get kicked in the loins for treating others like unwanted toys, just like the dirtiest of perves
Imagine being so puny and being pushed to the point of fury, you too would feel the way that I do
Every other fucker pulling the piss, laughing out loud while doing it, not something that I did choose
But what I’d do to my enemies is but just a revenge fantasy, I’m actually a pacifist who abhors violence
I just needed to let it be known how my frustrations have grown, so I can no longer remain in silence

There’s no escape from the law of Karma
Gonna fuck you up like I was Jeffrey Dahmer
It’s high time you moved it and did a runner
Because I’ll be coming at you all through summer


Only kidding

No comments: