About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Thursday, August 28, 2014

INVOLUNTARY EUTHANASIA

shards of discontent
blood stains
on dirty walls
we would all like
to wash our hands
but truth be told
we are a collective of fools
an ultra-violent species
destroying all and sundry
bring on

involuntary euthanasia
it's the best thing
we could all do
for the sake
of the world
progress is now dead
that much
I would agree
with the postmodernists on
there is no hope
for our species
as a whole
and if you think there is
then you are as deluded
as a (wo)man
who believes
in the existence of god
I am not a pessimist
I consider myself to be
a realist
who has had a gutful
of humanity
we are all dog meat
on the bones of ashes

No comments: