About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

UP TOWN VS DOWN TOWN

Set the cat among the pigeons
She’s one creature on a mission
Got one hell of a grand vision
Not waiting here for permission
Just have to make a decision
Despite her utmost insistence
Start to build up resistence
Set God's path for revision

No one cares much for compassion
It’s going out of fashion
Like the smack you be stashing
This doesn’t need rehashing
Go down before you rise forth
Up town when the tides come
No future for crack whores
We’ve all been there before

Make it back to the start
Before she broke my heart
Now all I’ve got is art
To show for all my smarts
Will you take me back there
When I wasn’t aware
How much the pain can tear
Falling down crooked stairs

No comments: