About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Saturday, October 08, 2016

LIFE SAVER

You came into my life just when I needed it, now my love for you has reached fever pitch
You never took advantage of my bleeding heart, instead you healed it and kept on feeding it
With mountains full of love and compassion, when decency was truly going out of fashion
In a world of deceit and inflamed passion, full of arseholes whose teeth deserved a smashin’
Your honesty and decency did it for me, and your generosity and kindness set me free
From the sea of hurt that was eating me up and all the anger and dirt about to fucking erupt
You told me that I me gave you a reason to live, well you should know that you are the best gift
That I never thought I’d be ever blessed with, now every time I think of you I’m filled with bliss
I wouldn’t be able to do this, wouldn’t even exist, if it wasn’t for you my oh so special little miss
That’s why I’m so glad that I finally took a risk and made my feelings transparent like a clearing mist

You were saving my life just as I was saving you
Keeping me out of strife by doing the things you do
You took away the knife that was about to kill me
Gave me a new lease on life, your love for me sets me free

I’ve know you’ve heard it all many times before but I’m gonna end the war, make damn well sure
That nobody ever fucks with you anymore, I’ll knock down some walls, help you settle the score
Chase all your fears and demons out the door, so take my hand, what are you waiting for?
Together we could so fucking happy for evermore, big things always grow from something small, 
All we’ve both got to do is to stand up tall, stop chasing our own sorry tails down haunted halls
Even when you’ve had more than enough of it all, I’ll always be there to catch you when you fall
Be the wind underneath your wings, I’ll stop at absolutely nothing until you are well and truly happy
Won’t wait for the fat lady to sing or for the school bell to ring, before I fuck with the authorities
I’ll be right in the thick of things, out there creating something that will make all the cretins sorry
For fucking with my darling, they’ll all get what’s coming to them, they’ll be running, don’t you worry

You were saving my life just as I was saving you
Keeping me out of strife by doing the things you do
You took away the knife that was about to kill me
Gave me a new lease on life, your love for me sets me free

I’ve never met another person like you, you make my heart go so stir crazy, I don’t know what to do
You are well and truly one of a few, I don’t care that you are really lazy, tell me something new
You impressed me with your inner muse, such beauty when my head is hazy, put words to good use
My fear of rejection was no good excuse for not expressing my feelings clearly, nothing left to lose
Glad you fit the shoe when I finally took the risk to tell you how I felt about you my special little miss
I’m a fool for you, glad you’re now aware of this, though it took a while, our first kiss was pure bliss
When you are free from those psychiatric chains, we’ll lay down the hits, make the fuckers desist
From making every single day rain, that this love between us exists is well and truly the stuff of magic
Though both our stories have been tragic, we need to be emphatic that we’ll make a real fist of it
You were right when you said it, we both have so much love invested, every act of kindness has fed it 

You were saving my life just as I was saving you
Keeping me out of strife by doing the things you do
You took away the knife that was about to kill me
Gave me a new lease on life, your love for me sets me free

No comments: