About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

GUARDIAN ANGEL

Do you ever think we were meant to be?
Do you believe we are both what the other needs?
It feels so special, like you were sent to me
To save a life that wasn’t worth living indeed
Your loving nature and kindness sets me free
Doesn’t it feel good now you’ve had a good feed
Of the positive vibes between you and me
You shall keep on reaping for sowing indestructible seeds
For i shall always be there to shelter you from extreme heat
Don’t even care if i get all cramped up in my feat
Most people I get wrong when I try to read them
They all fail to treat me the way I try to treat them
With common decency and a fair degree of kindness
It seems I’m plagued with a naive kind of blindness
You're the same and give arseholes too many chances
That’s when truth get pissed on and bullshit dances
But we do nothing because we’re both too passive
No wonder we always feel like giving humans hateful glances
When we snap, the death toll will be shockingly massive
That much I can pretty much damn well guarantee
If unscrupulous lowlifes keeping on fucking with you and me
Even nice people can snap when it’s not funny anymore
That’s when all compassion goes out the door
We’ve both had dark thoughts, been there before
The state where you can’t trust anyone or be sure
If you’ve got a single friend in the world at all
But together we shall find our way upon the shore
It’s not the time to hide indoors behind dark walls
It’s high time we both stood up so fucking tall
With one another’s support we shall never fall
We could leave for dreamland in mutual disgust
And never come back to this cruel world ever again
That way we can never betray each other’s trust
And while it’s true we’ll fight every now and then
Nothing can tear us apart, not even stupid drugs
For these intense feelings can't be swept under the rug
Like they had been by silly little me for far too long
Before i stopped singing the spineless coward’s song
Meeting you have helped me to stand up strong
Made me no longer want to be dead and gone
Your kindness and compassion has really made a difference
That’s why I believe we never met by accident
It was all because of a so called “terrorist” incident
Involving knives and the pent up frustrations of a dissident
No longer content to just accept abuse and not fight back
You are always there for me when I’m under attack
Your honesty and decency helps to restore my faith
In a humanity I have now really come to hate
You are my confidant and guardian angel from above
You still have love in your once shattered heart
Even though you life’s been extremely sad and tough
I knew that you were different from the very start
You may not think it but you are really talented and smart
With supersonic hearing you could break things apart
Be two steps ahead to fire in but one poisoned dart
Just like the stealthy ninja you have now come to be
I thank you wholeheartedly for always listening to me
You saved a life not worth saving, quite some feat
Because of you I shall never bow down again in defeat
I’m so glad we both made it through our darkest of periods
I don’t care if you’re a bit crazy, to be serious
I’m quite the nutter myself sometimes, to be honest
I can’t wait for Wednesday, the start of the season of harvest
We can finally forget about other people's bullshit and the rest
Seeing each other all the time will simply be best!

No comments: