About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Thursday, March 24, 2016

A MOTHER'S LOVE NEVER DIE

There's not enough words in the dictionary to tell you how much I appreciate you, all the sacrifices you have made for me

Your underlying love sets me free, I'm sorry if I get irate at you sometimes, but I lose control due to my frustration

You've done everything you can to save my life, been there for me every time I've gotten myself in strife, I'd be lost without your indefatigable love

You never bought anything new for yourself, due to our father not being around, you were deprived of wealth, sorry I'm affecting your health negatively

You are one of the strongest people I have ever known, considering all the struggles you've has to endure

You will never believe it if I told you how much I love you for being the way you are

And I repeat myself: you set me free

No comments: