About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Gina the Hut


spare me from oblivion
a lifetime full of false promises
manifests into the homicidal tendencies
we do well to repress
give me a fucking gun
and I would take Gina out
such a gluttonous piece of shit
who deserves to rot among her money
her coal burning incessantly
producing toxic emissions
what price does she put on coal?
she doesn't care about future generations
somebody please give me a gun
violence solves everything
but satire is as futile
as an alcoholic trying to have
only a drink or two
my indignation is beyond
the limits of your imagination
please pass me the syringe or the bong
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired
living in this world makes me sick

No comments: