About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Thursday, October 16, 2014

CLASS WAR (edit)

I'm an iconoclast, political dissident on task, putting the C in class
I stick the knife in the bourgeoisie, I'm so crazy that they just can't handle me

I'm knocking down walls like a demolition artist, I'm quick, the smartest of the smartest
cool as ice, smooth as the Fonz, spent all day and all of last night righting wrongs
and I won't stop until I'm exhausted, consumed by the onslaught of renegade forces

it's getting darker hour by hour, the people cower, we need real solutions, we need to take back the power
you think you bring about peace through love but you can't change the world through you're flower power, love
we need to take them by surprise, catch them off guard, stick in the knife
they won't see us coming, we'll make them eat their words, their cake and their turds
they've been selling us short, we're all caught in a rat race, yes it's absurd


bring on the class war


I've had enough of your frat boy shit, so I'm taking hit after hit
of that mellow yellow stuff 

I've had it up to the neck, I've hadhad way too much
you live off your daddy's cash, I'm going straight for your stash
and I'll be keying your old man's Benz, I've got a plan - but it's just another means to an end
your life is empty, you think you're something buy you're nothing, just another pussy
here I am, I'm living it up, planning a revolution, don't you push me
I can't be tamed, so clear the lane because I'm about to bring the a-game
I'm ready to dunk in your face like Shaquille O'Neal, thats how I feel
come near me with your wallet and I'll teach you how to steal
I'll smash your car windows, slash the tyres and steal your wheels, you corporate whore



bring on the class war


I'm militant like the SLA, bringing injustice to the light, fuck the CIA
I'll be robbing banks in the day, throwing Molotov cocktails at night, see me: I play
I'm wielding a semi-automatic, pointing it just like Patty Hearst
I've got a black book full of tactics, sticking syringes in arms and wielding scalpels, but I aint a nurse
I'm fucking crazy without a doubt, you're situation couldnt get any worse
I'm taking these fascists out, prepare a hearse
I'm the worst apple in the bag, the fucking black sheep, haven't you heard?
when I take all you're money, I'll show my hand, read 'em and weep
handing out your dollars to the people in need, 

Robin Hood the only book I read, robbing's good, take from the rich thats what we need, wont stop sowing these seeds, climb upon my faithful steed 

fuck corporations! fuck the nation! fuck god's creations! fucking out of patience!


bring on the class war

No comments: