About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

CAMERA WHORE

there's millions of users, turn on the computer
login to the account, I don't wanna fall behind, don't wanna miss out
so I check my newsfeed, the writing's on the wall
I scroll down the screen, searching for something, anything, something more
I check out my friend's posts, but they're all so distant like angry ghosts
there's nothing really worthy of my time, lame status updates and selfies
help me, how many duck faces they can pull, I'm just trying to be me
there's blood in the pool bitch, 
the Facebook god's rule over our attention, what posts will take ascension in my news feed
I wonder if these girls have ducks feet to go with their faces, I wonder if they tastin cum
if you play your cards right, you'll be pulling all the aces 
four of a kind, don't be dumb. don't be dumb

who are you posing for? you could be something more than just a camera whore,
who are you posing for? you could be something more than just a camera whore

these days be dark days indeed,
oh how it consumes our time, gets into our minds
we must keep updates on all those duckfaces
don't wanna miss out on a single pose,
just give me a double dose of the faces
but seriously girl, who are you foolin'- when ya do tha pullin? its tasteless
you wanna look beautiful but to be honest to god you look so pitiful
you take pictures from all angles, which side is your good side, 
I don't know girl, you're like a rectangle
I bet it strokes your pride to be the centre of all your friends' eyes, ho
but your always in disguise, can't ever be yourself, always posin' for someone else
never yourself, millions of fans, many adorers
and you believe that your selfies will make you wealthy one day, plastic aura
but i wonder if maybe you've lost your way? why are you so vain? ya got a yeasty flora? bitch got a yeasty...

who are you posing for? you could be something more than just a camera whore,
who are you posing for? you could be something more than just a camera whore

can't you think of something else worth posting
maybe I expect too much from you camera whores, only good at posing
its quite clear, quite evident that you're shallow as shallow can be, the pits
please stop clogging up my newsfeed with those stupid selfies, and tits
and although you are good to look at, I admit, I'm looking for something more than that, you ain't it
your posts are seriously whack, no one care about that, 
they take me back to the days of high school
all the girls be competing for male attention, who's cool, which of these guys is cool
all the guys be waiting to get in the hole: its holy ascension,
lining up to stick it in your pussy, that's school, girl you beyond redemption
you titillate all of the guys with photos of you posing like a ho,
are you simply here to show how good you are at blow jobs, are they just a dime?
show how good your arse looks in short skirts 
Is that all you're worth? just a dime? commitin' harlet crimes

who are you posing for? you could be something more than just a camera whore
who are you posing for? you could be something more than just a camera whore,

your just a camera whore
your just a camera whore

No comments: