About Me

My photo
i am the dissident poetician...i tear down fences with sardonic sardines and metaphysical cucumbers

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

PRESCRIPTION FOR DECENT LIVING

Birth...
School...
Job...
Marriage...
Materialism...
Mortgage...
Death!

Now I'm working a good job
Now I'm paying a high cost
Now I'm working a shit job
Now my thinking is all lost

And the cash is all MINE!

Mine...
Mine...
Mine...
Mine...
Mine...
Mine...

Birth...
School...
Job...
Marriage...
Materialism...
Mortgage...
Death!

Now I'm living the good life
Now I'm fucking a nice wife
Now I'm living a true life
Now I'm bashing a fat wife

And the bitch is all all MINE!

Mine...
Mine...
Mine...
Mine...
Mine...
Mine...

Birth...
School...
Job...
Marriage...
Materialism...
Mortgage...
Death!

Now I'm pissing in my pants
Now I'm thinking I've done well
Now I'm shitting in my pants
Now I'm going straight to hell

And the house is all MINE!

Mine...
Mine...
Mine...
Mine...
Mine...
Mine...

Life is so good!

No comments: